Creditors and Debtors Rights
Creditor’s Rights is a specialized practice area focused on the collection of debts on behalf of creditors.
National Capital Legal Services offers assistance in legal collections, from small unsecured amounts to large, multi-million dollar accounts involving complex methods of collateralization.
We will provide you with high quality service including:
- Filing lawsuits and using other legal collection techniques to collect consumer debts (i.e. debts owed by individuals).
- Filing lawsuits and using other legal collection techniques to collect commercial debts (i.e. debts owed by businesses).
- Representing a creditor’s interests in a bankruptcy proceeding.
- Foreclosure of homes or commercial real estate if the purchaser defaults on payment.
- Recovery of secured goods (e.g. automobiles) if the purchaser defaults on payment.