Main: 8230 Old Courthouse Rd, Suite 200, Vienna, VA 22182 (NEW)
Other: 651 Pine Drive, Suite 205, Pompano Beach, FL 33060
Phone   (703) 534-5588
Fax   (703) 534-5585

Student Visa

The U.S. attracts many foreign nationals to its diverse and strong institutions of learning.

The F-1 Visa (Academic Student) allows one to enter the U.S. as a full-time student at an accredited (U.S. Government approved) college or university. The student must be enrolled full-time in a program or course of study which culminates in a degree, diploma, or certificate.

The M-1 Visa (Vocational Student) is issued to students who want to pursue non-academic programs (health care technician, machinist, dental hygienist etc.) in an established institution.

The J-1 Visa (Exchange Student) is for students pursuing graduate/post-graduate studies, visiting scholars, medical doctors undergoing training, etc.