We provide certified translations of various documents from English into the following languages and vice versa:
At National Capital Legal Services, we also provide oral, synchronized translation and interpretation at the interviews and court hearings. Our rates are very competitive.
- Resumes: When applying for a job in a different country, you should send the resume in the native language of the future employer.
- Transcripts: We can help you get an evaluation of your diploma according to US standards.
- Medical records: Often, medical records are required from children born in post-Soviet Union Countries and living in the US.
- Adoption documents.
- Birth certificates.
- Marriage licenses: These documents are often needed for people needing to provide proof of marriage for legal reasons (immigration, inheritance, etc.)
- Divorce certificates: These documents are often needed when a person wishes to marry after a divorce.
- Prenuptial agreements: Prenuptial agreements are often desirable to protect assets before a person marries. The prenuptial agreement, to be enforceable, must be in the person’s native language. If marrying someone whose native language is other than English, the prenuptial agreement should be in both languages.
- Business contracts.
- Technical documentation: We have specialists in most fields who work with us on the translation of technical documents.
- Newspaper articles, magazines, and books: Send us the article, and we will be happy to translate it.
- Personal affidavits.