(703) 534-5588


There are a number of visas available to non immigrant workers.

Temporary workers can work in the U.S. after a petition is submitted by the future employer in the United States and is approved by the USCIS. H-1B Visas (Specialty Occupations Workers) are the most widely used and are issued to college-educated professionals (e.g. software programmers). On this visa, they can work for a total of six years in the U.S. H-1C Visas are for Registered Nurses, H-2A are for Agricultural Workers and H-2B for Non Agricultural Workers, H-3 for Trainees.

The L Visa is for Intra-Company Transferees who are executives or managers of foreign-based companies having an office in the U.S. Other visas providing for a right to work are E (Treaty Trader/Investor), Q (Cultural Exchange Workers), P (Athletes, Entertainment Groups, Artists), O (Aliens with Extraordinary Ability), and TN (Mexican and Canadian Professionals under NAFTA Agreement). For your convenience, there is a separate page for each type of work visa with its detailed description on our website.

Our law firm has been in the business since 2000, and we have gained the respect of multiple clients. We appreciate your trust and your time that you give to help you fight for the cases. We cover all the possible areas of law.

National Capital Services 2023. All Rights Reserved.